We provide professional services to community organizations with fitness and recreation facilities.
We provide expert analysis and planning services to community organizations in the development or renewal of their fitness and recreation facilities – and tailored to their unique needs and characteristics.
We partner with community organizations to provide professional on-site management services that are consistent, responsive and accountable.
We provide inspiring fitness, recreation & wellness programs that encourage and assist participants to adopt a more active and healthy lifestyle.
The value we bring:
We are professional consultants and managers, with a successful track record of achieving results, and a diverse portfolio of assignments with community centres.
With comprehensive systems, processes, tools and resources, HSG ensures quality, consistency and responsiveness. Our commitment to Customer Service makes us easy to do business with and leads to member/participant satisfaction.
Ultimately, success for a Community Centre can only be accomplished if a large number of constituents participate and remain engaged. We achieve this by making the fitness, recreation and wellness experience ï¿½ FUN through innovative and energetic programming. HSG achieves participation rates that are the highest in the industry.
In providing our Consulting & Management Services, we take a Business Approach with a Community Focus. What makes our approach Business-like is our systems, our marketing perspective and our commitment to achieve financial results for the client, while maintaining a high level of Customer Service.
- Increase Revenues
- Control Expenses
- Apply Industry Best Practices in Program Excellence
- Apply HR systems that attract and retain high quality Professional Staff
- Install Effective Operating Systems
- Build Community by taking a Community Development Approach
We provide a sustainable operating approach, which incorporates:
- The clientï¿½s vision and mission for their facility, along with its core values;
- A strategic revenue generating plan to achieve responsible fiscal management; and,
- A comprehensive community building capability.