We work with our organizational clients to develop and implement a customized strategic wellness plan and the programs to support a healthy culture.
Our consulting approach:
When an organization decides to invest in a Wellness Program for the benefit of its constituents, HSG applies its 3-step Wellness Model.
PLAN the overall strategy and the programs to support it;
IMPLEMENT the activities and services that fulfill the strategic plan; and,
EVALUATE the results compared to the strategic objectives.
Steps to success:
Step 1 – HSG’s Wellness Model always begins with Planning. This process sets the Foundation for the Programs that follow. Planning activities are largely invisible to the participants.
Step 2 Implementation, represents all of the experiential programs, activities, assessments, challenges, etc., that engage participants to become more healthy.
Step 3 Evaluate the impact of the program and report results to Leadership, adjusting for improvement, communicating the outcomes to the constituents, and renewing the program.
This helps establish:
- The exact need for the Wellness intervention;
- The vision of, and objectives for the program;
- The programs and activities that will accomplish the objectives;
- The management support and resources required;
- Development of a detailed first year program and operating plan;
- Development of an employee engagement strategy to maximize participation;
- The development of a Wellness Team within the organization to provide on-going guidance and renewal; and,
- A fulfillment infrastructure for program implementation.