Join our team and make a difference!
We are always on the lookout for talented people with the education, skills, experience, and passion to thrive in our industry. If you have what it takes to deliver high quality programs and extraordinary customer service, we want to hear from you. Health Systems Group may have the perfect career opportunity you are looking for in fitness, wellness, and recreation.
HSG is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Codes and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), accommodations will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to HSG in advance.
Please consider joining our team and review our current job postings below.
What we offer:
Health Systems Group offers positive experiences and growth opportunities to our staff. We take pride in the quality of our client services and that is why every HSG employee receives ongoing training and supervisory support to give them every opportunity to excel in their careers. We are interested in building long-term relationships not only with our clients but with our employees as well.
- A benefit program that includes group life insurance and health benefits for full-time staff.
- An individualized orientation process for new staff that includes a personal learning plan.
- In-service training in leadership, customer service, interpersonal skills, and technical topics.
- Funding for full-time staff to pursue professional growth.
- Career advancement facilitated through: mentorship, task force work, workshops and conferences.
- A corporate priority to recruit from within HSG for new job openings.
We’re always on the lookout for:
Send us your resume for future consideration, or apply for one of the current positions available below.
- Fitness Consultants
- Personal Trainers
- Group Exercise Instructors
Current positions available:
Health Systems Group Limited www.healthsystemsgroup.com, a national provider of fitness and wellness services has an opening for a part-time Personal Trainer in Toronto at Rogers Communications 1 Mount Pleasant Rd.
The Personal Trainer’s responsibilities include developing and delivering one-to-one individualized fitness plans. The Personal Trainer is required to provide consultation and on-going coaching to their clients to help them reach their specific health and fitness goals. The Personal Trainer must provide exceptional customer service while providing individualized fitness programming. The Personal Trainer is responsible for managing their own client list and generating leads for new clients.
The ideal candidate must be outgoing, motivated, able to work independently and will report directly to the Fitness Coordinator. Must be available to work early mornings and evenings during the week.
- Provide exceptional customer service during all interactions
- Create and deliver safe, personalized and balanced fitness programs
- Ability to engage with members of a diverse fitness centre population
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Provide support to the development of fitness centre programs and events
- Proof of valid Personal Training Certification
- Proof of valid liability insurance
- Proof of valid First Aid, CPR/AED Certification
- Degree or Diploma in Fitness & Health is preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in the fitness industry
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Must be outgoing and personable
Please send your resume to Kerry Smith by August 22nd – Kerry.email@example.com
Health Systems Group www.healthsystemsgroup.com, a national provider of professional consulting and management services in fitness and wellness, has an opening for a registered massage therapist at the Fanshawe Student Wellness Centre in London Ontario.
In addition to providing appropriate professional massage therapy services; the therapist needs to provide a superior customer service experience and support all initiatives related to the centres wellness pillars.
Applicants who meet the following criteria and can demonstrate their skill and ability in the following areas should apply:
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, creative, enthusiastic, team player, and a strong desire to learn
- Diploma/Degree in massage therapy
- Current certification as a Registered Massage Therapist
- Displays a passion for fitness/wellness
- First Aid and CPR certification
Please forward your resume by August 24, 2018 to the Fitness & Wellness Program Director, Jodi Anderson-Carson firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank everyone for their interest but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.